Browning b2000 32” barrel

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Have any of you ever played with a b2000 with a 32” barrel?

found one with a 32” full choke barrel and was wondering about Turkey shoot possibilities.

I have one with a 30” full. Wouldn’t expect the 32” to be any different really.

anyone tried?

SharpShooter

Ten Pointer
I’ve got two guns and three barrels. 26 improved cylinder , 28 modified, and 30 full. Curious about that 32 you’ve found.

Bailey Boat

Twelve Pointer
Do some research on today's "Turkey Shoot Guns" and you'll find that they are no longer just a full choke barrel. They have come a looooong way from the shoots of my youth and are quite sophisticated....

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Do some research on today's "Turkey Shoot Guns" and you'll find that they are no longer just a full choke barrel. They have come a looooong way from the shoots of my youth and are quite sophisticated....

fellow that bought my 24' seaark had one,,, he shot a lot at a money shoot (so I heard) here locally,,, that gun had better peep sights than most folks use for National Match shooting,,, barrel was custom, etc

the dude was serious about them turkey shoots

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I’m not talking about those shoots. I’ve been to those. I’m talking about the family friendly shoots.

choke is choke is choke is choke.

for a real Turkey shoot gun, you are talking lengthened forcing cone, sights or scope, back boring, custom drop in chokes, etc.

most people spend more money on those guns than they ever win back

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I’ve got two guns and three barrels. 26 improved cylinder , 28 modified, and 30 full. Curious about that 32 you’ve found.
I’m up to two guns and 7 barrels I believe.

slug, cylinder, mod 26 2-3/4, mod 30 3”, full 30 3”, full 32 3”, and either a skeet or ic.....I can’t recall that one.

you full barrel is it 2-3/4 vent rib?

Deerhuntr

Ten Pointer
Never had a b2000 but I used to have a A500 with a 32 inch full barrel that would flat Shoot a good pattern with anything.