Bristol

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
She acted tough, but her wife must not have been there? Usually Delana would have to step in to keep someone from beating down lil Kevina.

I did like the fact that both went into Chase's hauler very late however. I bet they left that hauler with much cooler heads, no Nascar meeting needed.

I have little doubt that if Chase had come out of the pits in a a different part of the pack, Kevina would have won the race. Chase no question imho, helped his teammate get that victory.

But I have to say it was a very exciting final 40 laps, caution free, at Bristol mind you!

Ex Military

Eight Pointer
She acted tough, but her wife must not have been there? Usually Delana would have to step in to keep someone from beating down lil Kevina.

I did like the fact that both went into Chase's hauler very late however. I bet they left that hauler with much cooler heads, no Nascar meeting needed.

I have little doubt that if Chase had come out of the pits in a a different part of the pack, Kevina would have won the race. Chase no question imho, helped his teammate get that victory.

But I have to say it was a very exciting final 40 laps, caution free, at Bristol mind you!
Bristol always is Lol.

specialk

Twelve Pointer
i hope they worked things out in the hauler going forward......to much on the line for both of them going forward.....

i hope they worked things out in the hauler going forward......to much on the line for both of them going forward.....
I would like to see pics of them when they came out of the hauler. That would tell a lot on how things went. I wonder if Harvick wore his helmet into the hauler? LOL!

No. He had his helmet off going in and coming out. It looked like they were still talking when they exited, just not as animated as they were on pit road.
Chase will race drivers how they race him. Im sure he learned that from his Dad. I dont expect that either one of them will be giving each other much room going forward.