Bristol!!

specialk

Twelve Pointer
Gonna be hard to top that xfin race last nite....wrecking like earnhardt/labonte back in the day at the checkers....worked since sunrise in foodplots, dont know if i can stay awake till the end....

302cj

Old Mossy Horns
I hope it’s that good. I wanted to hit river and fish but was to lazy to get everything together. Do racing it is

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
The finish last night was the best one I can remember this year. But that one last night is the only one I can remember anyway,

Winnie 70

Ten Pointer
Harvick got it handed to him tonite by by Larson and Elliott....his true colors came out. Way I saw it was all "just racing"..fair and square. These young guns have arrived and they hungry every week.....you can't sit back and race like they use too and win this championship. You got to bring it every week, every race, every lap.....and the time running out on most all of these older guys and time for lot of them to hang it up.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
That was flat out exciting.

Watching the drivers in and out of the playoffs change, Shrub's flat tire, Kevina taking out Chase, then trying to take out Larson. I couldn't believe Larson kept that car straight.

Glad she didn't win and finished 2nd.