Brick BBQ Smoker

7mm-08

Twelve Pointer
Just lit her up. Anyone else forgoing the tropical rainforest hunt and cooking today?
I'm making another maple turkey.

7mm-08

Twelve Pointer
f3e23be585aa165953fdccb26e94e188.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BR549

Twelve Pointer
R those homemade pizzas? Nice lookin bird!

Merry Christmas always like ckin our ur thread to see what's Smokin!

kilerhamilton

Old Mossy Horns
It rested over night on the grill. Cut heat when inside temp on meat got 140. Serve cold with mustard or on bread. Sandwich meat.

Last edited:

7mm-08

Twelve Pointer
Yeah. Way back in this thread somewhere there is some salmon I cold smoked. Made a mean salmon dip.

7mm-08

Twelve Pointer
Roasted already. Just trying something new. It was good, just a little strong. They need to be mixed in with regular beans to mellow it out.

Pirate96

Twelve Pointer
Roasted already. Just trying something new. It was good, just a little strong. They need to be mixed in with regular beans to mellow it out.

That is very interesting. I would assume a lighter roast would work better. Might have to look at that next time I roast some green beans

7mm-08

Twelve Pointer
I think it could be done to the proper amount of smoke flavor. I just didn't get it right.

7mm-08

Twelve Pointer
Knocked a few rows out to lower the door a little to make it easier to get the water pan out without having to remove the bottom rack. Getting ready to make the steel door for the smoke cabinet.

7mm-08

Twelve Pointer
Crappy night time pic but I just finished the frame for the new door.
42bc197a8f16dbdd070e5e0ac2a9f2c5.jpg

e8b36c4c41aa3f256cb3438c300390e4.jpg

Last edited: