Bracket Challenge

Firedog

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
have not watched enough games outside the ACC to ever start to venture a guess at a bracket. I wounder though if you just went chalk all the way through how it would turn out against the other guesses.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
have not watched enough games outside the ACC to ever start to venture a guess at a bracket. I wounder though if you just went chalk all the way through how it would turn out against the other guesses.
since the whole world thinks its going to be filled with upsets and intrigue chalk likely rules. :)

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
I know one losing strategy. Always pick ACC teams in every game. That was the strategy of a person every year in our office poll. The only time he picked an ACC team to lose was when they played each other. He finished near the bottom most years.

surveyor

Old Mossy Horns
It's a family building exercise for non-sports people, if nothing else.

Daughter picked a #3 to go all the way.

Wife picked same #3 to get upset first round.

I've already got the enjoyment of watching two non-basketball people talking crap to one another.

Yes, I'll have another beer, thanks...

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
I know one losing strategy. Always pick ACC teams in every game. That was the strategy of a person every year in our office poll. The only time he picked an ACC team to lose was when they played each other. He finished near the bottom most years.
i know another- pick BIG0 teams.