Bow sight recommendations

dfitzy

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Spott Hogg fast Eddie or fast Eddie XL. They have a double up pin and now the triple stack 3 pin sight set up like a single pin slider. It's fantastic. I prefer spott hogg over HHA in the ones I've owned.
Same here for me. But I don’t think you can go wrong either way.

nhn2a

Ten Pointer
I'm running an IQ ProHunter and would highly recommend one. They make them in 1 pin and 3 pin models. The IQ retina has definitely improved my accuracy as it gives immediate feedback if something in your from is off. Also the 3 pin model to me is the best of both worlds as I have two fixed pins that I leave at 20 and 30 for close targets and my floater pin lets me reach out to about 95yrds on this setup for longer shots or target practice.

Cyperry

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I have an HHA equalizer with tapes I’d be willing to part with. Nothing at all wrong with it, just switched it out for a new fast Eddie triple stack. I’ll get you a pic this evening. $100.

30/06

Twelve Pointer
MBG or HHA both make awesome single pins. Shooting a 3 pin slider MBG ascent and it’s solid. Had several HHA single pins and they were excellent, liked the rheostat on them. The HHA 3 pin slider was junk, not their best effort.

5 Shot

Ten Pointer
I have a Spot hogg Fast Eddie double pin on the way. I like Spot Hogg sights. I have a 5 pin Real Deal for 10 plus years and it has been a great sight. They are tough, solid and dependable. They dont move.

I switched from a garmin sight to a Axcel Landslyde with a Ultraview 3xl scope and love it. I also went with a 4x scope lens and clarifier peep. Best setup I’ve ever shot.

Zombie

Old Mossy Horns
HHA is what always used for single pin and absolutely loved them. Only reason I switched to a 5-pin was because I was terrified I would forget to adjust the distance with a bad case of buck fever 🤣

Lowg08

Ten Pointer
We have went with three pin floaters. CBE TL3 is an awesome sight. We have had the HHA kingpins HHA optimizer lite all great sights kingpin is a top notch sight