Bow sight bolt size?

Drewnjnc

Hi guys, I need another bolt for a new sight that only came with 1. I've Googled it and saw people say 10-24. 10 gauge, 24 threads per inch, flathead bolt about 3/4" long. My question is can you walk in and buy those at Lowes or Home Depot? Does BPS or Academy in Concord carry them to buy if not. I need one by end if day tomorrow. Thanks
e5uqy6aj.jpg

Dthbyhoyt

Old Mossy Horns
Any archery shops near you ? if so , I bet they have a few of them laying around ...

In fact , check out Barefoot Archery

Last edited:

deerhunter28

Ten Pointer
Hi guys, I need another bolt for a new sight that only came with 1. I've Googled it and saw people say 10-24. 10 gauge, 24 threads per inch, flathead bolt about 3/4" long. My question is can you walk in and buy those at Lowes or Home Depot? Does BPS or Academy in Concord carry them to buy if not. I need one by end if day tomorrow. Thanks
e5uqy6aj.jpg

Go to S &S in China Grove they have them
Not far from Huntersville

PSE EVO 60 Lbs.
Blacked out

Banjo

Old Mossy Horns
If you have a Fastenal close by they will have them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MyHrly

Six Pointer
I Needed those same bolts to mount my tru-glo sight to my Mathews, Lowes has them in the misc. fasteners section look for the Drawers of Special Fasteners

Drewnjnc

Lowes didn't have them but Home Depot did. They were stainless but a little matte black spray paint and I'm good to go. Thanks all!