Bow shop near Asheville?

Loganwayne

Ten Pointer
Been out of bow hunting/ shooting for a couple years now. Picked up a used prime bow a couple weeks ago and after shooting it a couple times I’d like to get some things changed/ looked at.
It may also need new strings, guy said they were replaced a last spring but they were pretty rough and hadn’t been waxed in a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wncdeerhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Been out of bow hunting/ shooting for a couple years now. Picked up a used prime bow a couple weeks ago and after shooting it a couple times I’d like to get some things changed/ looked at.
It may also need new strings, guy said they were replaced a last spring but they were pretty rough and hadn’t been waxed in a while.

Head up to just the Asheville side of Burnsville and hit Coopers Trading Post

Loganwayne

Ten Pointer
Head up to just the Asheville side of Burnsville and hit Coopers Trading Post

Guy at work was talking about how good they were but then said he think they closed down recently to. Maybe he was thinking about somewhere else in Asheville.

wncdeerhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Guy at work was talking about how good they were but then said he think they closed down recently to. Maybe he was thinking about somewhere else in Asheville.

Pretty sure they are still in business. I had my bow worked on a couple months back there. Same as yours pretty much

brownisdown

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Look up Kevin Robinson I believe is his name and i think his business is Passthu Archery on facebook. He works out of his home for his bow business bit if he sales what you are looking for it will be set up perfect.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
aa6fd9487b124220b4fced67b50d639f.jpg

Matty

Six Pointer
Contributor
Kevin @ Passthru is hard to beat in your area. He has a phenomenal reputation as an archery tech.