Bout Got arrested today Skirl Hunting

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
Went Skirl hunting today in Montgomery Co. New lease I got and I was not seeing anything and bout 30 mins before dark I hear a loudspeaker saying "come out of the woods you are tresspassing" I think this cant be me as I have a permission slip in my pocket. I also had walkers game ears on so I thought maybe this was from the property way over next door. So I take them off and I hear it again, This time I can tell they are near my truck. Mind you I am inside a locked gate. So, I make my way to the truck and am greeted by a deputy. Nice fellow who asked for my gun. ( i had already unloaded it and it was open) I said great I dont want to carry it up this hill anyway. As I get near my vehicle and 2 others vehicles I see my buddy holding his head. He did not recognize my truck and thought I had driven down the power lines as some tresspassers had. anyway, we all had a good laugh and I got it on video.

kilerhamilton

Old Mossy Horns
Karen to much about others hu?
Funny video I bet.

I had some crazy old lady walking up and down the path the other day shaking a milk jug full of rocks yelling for the deer to leave.
I said I’ll be down in a second and we can talk. Hunter harassment is illegal. She left before I could get my stuff together. She’s a renter. Not even the property owner.
Guess a Biden voter.
She didn’t even have a mask on smdh [emoji23][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HotSoup

Old Mossy Horns
Funny video I bet.

I had some crazy old lady walking up and down the path the other day shaking a milk jug full of rocks yelling for the deer to leave.
I said I’ll be down in a second and we can talk. Hunter harassment is illegal. She left before I could get my stuff together. She’s a renter. Not even the property owner.
Guess a Biden voter.

Sounds like an independent idiot....the democrats are maskers

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Funny video I bet.

Guess a Biden voter.

call it in.

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Not sure I’d be pressing charges against the renter of my property owner if that is the situation.