Bought myself a “New to Me” Bow

Hank

Old Mossy Horns
I have been shooting a 2003 Fred Bear since 2004 and have killed plenty of deer with it, but I knew it was time for me to upgrade, but I didn’t want to spend $1,000+ on a new one.

I went to an Archery Shop recommended to me by a friend. He had a 2008 BowTech Allegiance with new limbs all ready set up on consignment. It looked fantastic, so I shot it a few times in the back and it felt incredible.

The difference between that Fred Bear and that BowTech was night and day. I’ve shot my sons Hoyt before and while I liked the Hoyt, that BowTech was money. I’ve always hear the saying “The bow will pick you”, and this one was for me. We came to an agreement on money, and I brought it home.

I did some research, and that Allegiance and a Tribute seem to be on the top of a lot of peoples list as the best bow ever made. I’m already getting excited for Archery Season!!!

kilerhamilton

Old Mossy Horns
Yea. You got a really good bow!
Congrats

Easy to tune and a great valley and wall. Short and firm!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hank

Old Mossy Horns
Good for you! Did it come with accessories or will you be adding things here and there?

Yea, it came with almost everything. I’ll have to add a quiver at some point. I have a Kwikee Quiver on my other bow, but I’m open to suggestions. I liked the way you could screw their bracket in the tree to hold the arrows. But I thought the quiver itself was kinda cheesy.

Arapaho

Spike
They are great bows and it should be more fun for you in September. Shoot, shoot and shoot that rascal. Myself, I like climbing in my climber with a moveable target .