Border with Canada....

hunter

Eight Pointer
Contributor
I ain't a librarian if I call it cussing. :ROFLMAO: But I am a taxi driver now, so I'll probably soon be cussin' up a storm on the road.
Don't forget the hand gestures. They add important punctuation to the cussing, cursing and other vile language! :)

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
ve been in comms with the Outfitter in Newfoundland for my 2022 hunt,,, been booked for 2 years already but that may slide to 2023 due to him working through his backlog - depends on quotas and such,,,

may end up making that hunt even more "epic" and add another species,,, I'm booked for Woodland Caribou, but will likely add a moose,,, I'm moose hungry and the NE states aren't liking me,,,

may have to plan a fishing trip now,,, go for some walleyes, brook trout, and northern pike,,,, booooyaaaa

so email from outfitter - has some folks dropping out cause they got caught with no vaccine for this fall,,, wanted to know if I could switch to this year,,,

told him "depends on dates",,, as I have the CO elk ML hunt and then an Iowa rut bow hunt already planned,,,

but if we can get the dates right, I may find myself in Newfoundland earlier than expected,,,,

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Didn’t see any hunts booked for your 4 legged partners

we DIY that,,,, and they are heading to Colorado with me,,, blood tracking dogs are legal there, just need to register them at the local Wildlife office,,,,

and no worries, they have a full plate

• Montana in late Aug/ Sept for two weeks
  • then down to CO for 2 weeks
  • NC in Oct (hunting and testing)
  • Rail hunt (NC, GA or FL- TBD) in Oct on the moon
  • LA duck hunt in NOV
  • TX deer and hogs in late nov
  • LA again in Dec
  • FL snipe in Dec
  • Kansas or OK in January
  • TX in Jan
  • LA in jan