Boat Vinyl

GSOHunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Anyone have any recommendations for affordable quality vinyl replacement in the Piedmont area? The aft section of the boat saw more sun and has cracks etc... I was going to replace that section but I am thinking I may do the whole boat and change up the colors.

chevync20

Twelve Pointer
I need to do the same. Camo vinyl on my boat faded quick. Looking to change colors. I am following as I need to have mine done as well.

brownisdown

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Rumbley Brothers in Asheboro did ours and did a great job. Be carefull of cheap as you get what you pay for with boat seat cover material.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

GSOHunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Rumbley Brothers in Asheboro did ours and did a great job. Be carefull of cheap as you get what you pay for with boat seat cover material.

I want good quality as cheap as possible. ;) I'll check them out. The biggest thing is that they are using good quality vinyl.

brownisdown

Twelve Pointer
Contributor

I want good quality as cheap as possible. ;) I'll check them out. The biggest thing is that they are using good quality vinyl.
They do good work and were reasonable. Not the cheapest but definately cheaper than factory replacements with the same quality.

Billy

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I had some car upholstery done here and was very pleased with quality and price. I don't know if he does boats or not, but you can call him. This would be close to you, chevync20 , if you're in Lillington. It is definitely not a "high overhead" kind of place, but he does excellent work.
(919) 894-7681

Peacock's Upholstery
14 years in business
1621 NC Highway 27 W
Benson, NC 27504-6465

Principal: Mr. Dwight Peacock, Customer Contact

302cj

Old Mossy Horns
Go to Wally World on buy their vinyl material. Rip the seat apart remove all staples and rewrap with new vinyl and staple it back up tight. If you take your time it'll look just as good. Only difference is you will not have the matching piping ad the original seats.