Boat ramps open near/around south charlotte and pineville area

Officerstanley

Button Buck
Looking to take the boat out tomorrow but not sure if any ramps are open due to the madness. Is copperhead open? If not any other ramps open?

Thanks in advance

Officerstanley

Button Buck
Haha yeah I was afraid of that. I just read where copperhead was closed but it just mentioned camping so I didnt know if it extended to the ramps also or not.

LIZZRD

Eight Pointer
I know a couple were open on Falls lake ( Durham) Thursday , I think there was a bass tourney also...

spinnerbaitor48

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
southpoint landing is open.....city of Belmont closed the kevin loftin ramp on Wilkinson blvd for some reason.....park is open beside the ramp with kids running all over the place......cant figure that one out

Officerstanley

Button Buck
I can think of no reason to close a boat ramp state park or walking trail.
Oh I'm with you there, but then again I can think of no reason that half of this madness people have been doing in the past week or so has been happening either. I'm gonna go explore here in a few minutes and I'll report back if anyone is interested.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
We have on by the house at gaston. ( private ramp ) sure even if they close the ramps they could close the lake.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Several states have started closing except for permits only. IL and Alabama have joined the stupidity.
I seen that Fla miss illinois. I had scaled back my turkey travel plans because my bro in law that goes with me some has health issues and older so was thinking Ohio called up there for talk and was told not to buy license yet campground and state land could be closed. Had maine on my mind but I'm sure it'll be same type deal may just have wait till fall to travel

timber

Twelve Pointer
Havent seen any this way closed. If anything its the opposite. Went by one yesterday that looked full. Didnt see a empty parking space. Guess combination of shad or rockfish

Officerstanley

Button Buck
Copperhead boat ramps definitely open. Its busy but I'm good with it. Thanks for the info. Social distancing at it's best time

LIZZRD

Eight Pointer
parking on the grass of state lots at Falls Lake, Jordan, Eno River, would get you a warning ticket.
I know of 3 in the last 5 years or so, 1 personally .