Boat lights for night fishing

BBC

Six Pointer
Any ideas for interior lights for night fishing. I have a Carolina Skiff with a tee top and want to be able to see in the boat but not attract every bug in the county. Pics of any setups are appreciated.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
I have been using green fishing lights.
They have a battery clip but I cut them off and add a 2 way flat.
There are several ports [2 way flat] I added around the boat or made a plug that can be used in the trolling motor plug.
The green lights dont cast heat, shadows or attract bugs. Also better for night vision than white.
For around the floors or bait, livewell..... I use cheap glow sticks from the dollar store.
I can crack them.and throw in a cooler, livewell and storage. They work about 8 hrs and no heat or wires. You can zip tie them to racks or rails or just leave them lay.

The green lights come from Bass Pro and Cabelas as water proof fishing lights.
They can always be where you want being on a cord and cordless type.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns

Like these.
They are going on about 4 years now. Still working.
Most mine were 25$ range. They make a big one that lights the full boat and around if you put on a tower or rod.

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
I had warm white LED strips under the gunwhale of my bow fishing boat all the way around. You couldn’t read no book with lighting but you could see where you were walking and/or tie on a arrow with it.

Vannoyboy

Eight Pointer
I use a blacklight and gold line, a hanging green light on switch on adjustable pole above console I also use LED tractor lights flipped down from side of boat to shine deep into the water. Seems to work ok