House
Cal Pursuant Rule 36(b)

8/13/2019
House
Withdrawn From Cal

8/12/2019
House
Placed On Cal For 08/14/2019

Might be on the calendar for today for concurrence. Should pass easy and go to the governor.

(And no changes to the Sunday hunting statute for the poster who asked. )

UPDATE: Bill was pulled from calendar and will not be voted on today

Last edited:

CRC

Old Mossy Horns
PUBLIC FOR CONCURRENCE HB 597 Senate Committee Substitute No. 2 - Adams, Henson, Wray and Yarborough (Primary Sponsors) WILDLIFE RESOURCES COMMISSION AMENDMENTS. (Senate Committee Substitute No. 2) (7th Edition)

On calendar for tomorrow

CRC

Old Mossy Horns
Just keep people updated on a bill that will increase the cost for them to hunt or trap.

Maybe some folks don't care about increased license fees....................................

Its going to be funny to watch folks complain about license increases like they did back in 2013 and like they did when SC increased their deer and turkey hunting licenses.

wturkey01

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Just keep people updated on a bill that will increase the cost for them to hunt or trap.

Maybe some folks don't care about increased license fees....................................

Its going to be funny to watch folks complain about license increases like they did back in 2013 and like they did when SC increased their deer and turkey hunting licenses.

So you envision yourself as the great educator keeping us ignorant people informed??

Vannoyboy

Eight Pointer
I have not read or kept up with the changes but would like to know about increased prices. I am going to get my grand daughter a lifetime fishing license for Christmas. She just turned 16. Should I go ahead and get it now to avoid increased cost or will it make do difference to wait until December?

CRC

Old Mossy Horns
I’m sorry for assuming you were ignorant on the bill.

I’m sure everyone would benefit to an answer to vannoyboy’s question

wturkey01

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I’m sorry for assuming you were ignorant on the bill.

I’m sure everyone would benefit to an answer to vannoyboy’s question

I don’t have to answer it. You will. You know you can’t resist showing off. You’ll answer it!!?

CRC

Old Mossy Horns
Sorry I have no clue.

Only wturkey01 or others might know

Last edited:

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor

Mine hasn't went up since '82.

CRC

Old Mossy Horns
Turkey baiting provision is now law

No changes to Sunday hunting statute

8/20/2019

Pres. To Gov. 8/20/2019

8/20/2019

Ratified

Last edited: