Biggest buck to date

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
Many are learning the merits of the turkey chair in the deer woods.
I justified not taking mine the first couple hunts by saying it’s just an extra thing to have to carry. I cut back on what I’d normally bring in my pack and left it at the house so I could carry the chair over my shoulder. Was def warmer not sitting on the ground and more comfortable when it was time to shoot. Plus my wife was thrilled cuz she got it for me as a gift last year

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
I justified not taking mine the first couple hunts by saying it’s just an extra thing to have to carry. I cut back on what I’d normally bring in my pack and left it at the house so I could carry the chair over my shoulder. Was def warmer not sitting on the ground and more comfortable when it was time to shoot. Plus my wife was thrilled cuz she got it for me as a gift last year
if you have any openings like fields to hunt it shines in those applications. You are always able to adjust for the wind- not limited to the fixed stands many use in those situations. You can sit back in any available cover and surprise them.
Works in the woods as well for deer as it does the turkeys and it's a safe snooze should the deer action pause. :)