Big Rock Blue Marlin Tournament

QuietButDeadly

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
545 on the scale, still have to wait to see if the first fish boated is bigger before they can claim the 1/2 million.

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
After watching the interview from the Piracy, I want to know just how much liquor they drank out there. :D

wolfman

Old Mossy Horns
2 boats still headed to the scale. 1 boat still hooked up since 1:30pm. I don't recall a day like today.

1ylab

Six Pointer
I've been listening most of the day, one boat still hooked up at 8:13pm. Talk about a long day......

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
8:40 pm, Shenandoah pulled a gaff after fighting the fish for over 7 hours. DQ...

That's a heartbreaker. Sounded like a big fish from what the captain was letting on.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
175+ of the best boats, captains and crews in the world are all fishing on the same day in the same tournament. Something is bound to die.
I didn't think they have usually as much fun as was experienced yesterday . So I was thinking maybe there were some conditions aiding those best boats to be so successful.

cloningerba

Old Mossy Horns
Been following it. Sounded like an amazing bite yesterday! That little kid caught a stud of a mahi! I think that will probably hold in that division. I heard there were a couple Big fish lost...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk