Big Rock Blue Marlin Tournament

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Dude, they need to get into the 1990's! They are gonna delay the blue marlin awards until 1 pm tomorrow?!?!?! But have the banquet start in 16 minutes from now as scheduled? AND, I can't rewind the weigh in camera?

Also, I see lots of "weighed an X pound dolphin etc" but did not see them on the live stream. Can they weigh game fish on their own boats?

johnnyk2000

Eight Pointer
ETA for 2 boats 8-830. Hot off the press. 2 days ago I didn't even know about the live stream. Now I cannot stop listening. I looked that up also, all official weigh ins have to the at the Rock scales

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
If I was that close I would SO be there tonight! 2/3 more Marlin coming in to weigh? One not until 10 pm??!!?!??! Pins and needles!!!

double

Twelve Pointer
Just red top dog is getting a block and tackle floated over to try and finish lifting their fish aboard. If this thing isn’t huge I will be disappointed. Also wall hanger boated after a 9 hour fight that’s impressive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnnyk2000

Eight Pointer
Top Dog and TowBoat is looking at the situation now. I agree Double, I will be disappointed if it isnt huge. But getting a 500 lb fish in the boat cant be easy.

QBD2

Old Mossy Horns
Top Dog for sure...that a good 'un! No wonder they had trouble getting it in the boat lmao!

double

Twelve Pointer
Holy crap that is a huge fish. 914 after all it lost on the way in getting thrashed.

double

Twelve Pointer
Can you imagine being on the wall hanger now. The bar just got bumped almost 400 pounds.

Troutbum82

Twelve Pointer
That was before I even saw the boat... As a Michigan fan.. I was pulling for Wolverine

I was thinking it was going to be a little over 600 till a seen it but even after I saw it I thought 825. 914 is an awesome fish. Just wish it was some local boys.