Big First Weekend in College Football

hot_rod_eddie

Six Pointer
Im watching the machines that built America. Find it way more beneficial to my everyday life! I didnt know Lee Iacocca worked for Ford and was credited with the Mustang. He was also fired from Ford for coming up with the Pinto. He the went to Chrysler and is credited with coming up with the minivan! Did you also know the first tractor was powered by steam? They were so heavy they sank into the ground. Thats when they invented modern day tracks! But yall can watch these clowns take a knee!
I watched about 5 in a row. Ford started his career working for Edison. It crawls like a caterpillar.

Ol Copper

Twelve Pointer
I watched a lot of ball games yesterday.

The WVa vs Maryland game was a great game. The Mountaineers just ran out of time...

Michigan wasnt playing against a high powered team but they looked better than they have for the past 8 years, very fast on offense.

Good football weekend, really want to see the FSU v ND game tonite.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
After suffering through two separate bogus (they're ALL bogus, btw) targeting calls in two separate games, I turned the tv off. That damn rule needs to be shtcanned and the mentality that lead to it being created along with it.

If you love targeting then this ole miss Louisville game is just for you 😂 4 of them already in this game.

I freaking hate targeting calls. I wish it were possible for me to have the same love for hunting/fishing that refs have for calling targeting. It is so bad that a defensive player completely has no chance at making a physical play any more. This call alone(along with the playoff system) is one of the major issues that makes college football so bad. I am so sick of it. There have been a couple major targeting calls in the last couple of national championship games that greatly affected the outcome and they were completely bogus. But knowing the ncaa they will never change anything that would make college football better.

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
It can be used as "control" of the game. Most times it can determine the outcome.
I still say... if the governing body wants to remove the helmet being used to hit with.... remove the helmet !
Rugby players tackle without them.
Either remove the targeting crap or, remove the helmets altogether.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
If you love targeting then this ole miss Louisville game is just for you 😂 4 of them already in this game.

I freaking hate targeting calls. I wish it were possible for me to have the same love for hunting/fishing that refs have for calling targeting. It is so bad that a defensive player completely has no chance at making a physical play any more. This call alone(along with the playoff system) is one of the major issues that makes college football so bad. I am so sick of it. There have been a couple major targeting calls in the last couple of national championship games that greatly affected the outcome and they were completely bogus. But knowing the ncaa they will never change anything that would make college football better.
that was bizzare to see.
end result another acc team looks like s...