Big Crappie were hitting today (Goldfish)

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
I had a liitle time (not much) to fish today so I went to a spot very close to my house. Before I got there I picked up 30 ish small goldfish and I went through all of them in just over an hour. Caught 5-6 that were 14 inches or so and most were really good quality. Water temp was 54 degrees. fun time on the water.
This one was THICK, Very thick across the back.

Get out there, the Crappie are biting.

big north carolina crappie.jpg

Speed1

Eight Pointer
Awesome Mack! I've been getting the itch. Just installed a new to me trolling motor. I will be chasing them very soon. If you need a fishing partner sometime, maybe we could go. I don't care what we fish for. I'm in Person county, take care.

JONOV

Old Mossy Horns
I had a liitle time (not much) to fish today so I went to a spot very close to my house. Before I got there I picked up 30 ish small goldfish and I went through all of them in just over an hour. Caught 5-6 that were 14 inches or so and most were really good quality. Water temp was 54 degrees. fun time on the water.
This one was THICK, Very thick across the back.

Get out there, the Crappie are biting.
Like at a pet store?

shotgunner

Ten Pointer
A few years ago one of the places I buy bait had some red colored minnows. I think they called them Ruby Reds. My daughter actually did a project for one of her classes tracking the numbers on which minnows worked best.