BIG BREAM Video

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
Ok here is my video from a few weeks ago. we caught maybe 40-50 but most were the size of the one shellcracker I show. which is small.
However we did catch 10 or so really good ones.

Check out the ending as well cause there is a "Tool" at the end and send me a PM if you know what it is/was used for. PM only and I will post the person who gets the correct answer.

Bailey Boat

Twelve Pointer
The "tool" you showed at the end is what my Grandfather referred to as a "well shovel". We had a couple of hand dug wells that were used for non-potable water and that's what he used on occasion to clean them out.

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
Treein Dixie was the first with the right answer, the scoop was from a power company where they would get the loose dirt out of holes for power poles 6-8 ft down.

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I’ve used one of those shovels for power poles. Also pretty decent for cleaning out driveway culverts.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
What was the bait you had been using?
Looking for a few baits to keep on the boat in the summer so I dont need to worry with the worms when fishing cats with cut bait. Figure when slow I may pick up some live bream for bait also.
Looked like they worked for you.

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
What was the bait you had been using?
Looking for a few baits to keep on the boat in the summer so I dont need to worry with the worms when fishing cats with cut bait. Figure when slow I may pick up some live bream for bait also.
Looked like they worked for you.
Trout worm..there is a link in the description...

RBR

Six Pointer
We had one of those when I worked with the water/ sewer dept, always called it the honey spoon. It was used for cleaning sand and honey from the bottom of sewer manholes!