BH209

45/70 hunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Whew it got even pricer if you can find it. Bass Pro is the only local place and dang $50!! Only a few mail order places have it but hazmat fees bring it to the same price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

pcbuckhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Whew it got even pricer if you can find it. Bass Pro is the only local place and dang $50!! Only a few mail order places have it but hazmat fees bring it to the same price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad it hasn’t gotten that expensive around here! That’s usually what I buy my Dad for his birthday every year.

Papa_Smurf

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Saw a few cans at Walmart Conover for $39 i think.

I've got about 1.5 lb in the basement, and that's all i'll need for a looooooong time.

Papa_Smurf

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
That would last me a year tops....lol!!!

I don't get enough time to shoot anything....much less a muzzleloader. I think i shot it 2 times before season last year to confirm zero, and then killed 2 deer with it, so a total of 4 shots last year.

It's about time to pull it out and check zero for this year, but i just had a tooth pulled on my upper jaw, way too close to where my cheek weld is...

pcbuckhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I don't get enough time to shoot anything....much less a muzzleloader. I think i shot it 2 times before season last year to confirm zero, and then killed 2 deer with it, so a total of 4 shots last year.

It's about time to pull it out and check zero for this year, but i just had a tooth pulled on my upper jaw, way too close to where my cheek weld is...
I shoot my Remington that’s set up for Blackhorn roughly 100-120x per year. At roughly 52 shots per 10oz container, that’s 2-2.5 containers a year.

Funny thing is, I haven’t carried that gun in the woods the first time. I’ve got another Remington that I’ve been shooting Goex FFg in for 20+ years and I still hunt with it...lol!

Lee

Six Pointer
Walmart in Zebulon had multiples the last time I was in there. I don't use it so I didn't check the price.