BH 209 if you are quick...

Larry Eckart

Four Pointer
Guys,
I stopped by the Bass Pro in Cary a few days ago to look at their muzzle loader supplies. They had pellets and 777 Powder.

I went back today to look for a measuring device and was about to leave when my eyes opened in amazement at 12 containers of BH 209. Pricey: $50. But there were ten containers still there when I left. Better be quick.

Larry

45/70 hunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Guys,
I stopped by the Bass Pro in Cary a few days ago to look at their muzzle loader supplies. They had pellets and 777 Powder.

I went back today to look for a measuring device and was about to leave when my eyes opened in amazement at 12 containers of BH 209. Pricey: $50. But there were ten containers still there when I left. Better be quick.

Larry

That's what I paid there about 4 months ago so they haven't gone up since then.

Ol Copper

Twelve Pointer
I cleaned out every bottle of BH209 they had at the Bass Pro in Myrtle Beach the day after Christmas. Ordered 150 Barnes expanders and 150 mmp sabots. Good on primers.

I cant find any centerfire ammo, but by golly the Knight is good to go for about the next 10 years.

buckman84

Eight Pointer
I cleaned out every bottle of BH209 they had at the Bass Pro in Myrtle Beach the day after Christmas. Ordered 150 Barnes expanders and 150 mmp sabots. Good on primers.

I cant find any centerfire ammo, but by golly the Knight is good to go for about the next 10 years.
I stocked up at wally world, end of season right before covid started out! Just got my son a cva optima from a good friend nib for 150. So we're both pretty well stock for muzzleloader seasons in future.