Better Day

TH80

Eight Pointer
With the temps we’ve had and amount of ducks I’ve been seeing I was surprised today in the swamp. Saw more woodies today than I’ve been seeing and had more come in. It was hot so went to the first spot I got to which is usually the last spot I choose to go. The rains have helped a lot and flooded the woods out at the creek which helps big time there. They were coming from all directions and could hear them whistling all through the swamp. I was able to get my limit and my nephew got 1. Should have had his other 2 but we can’t hit ‘em all. Overall good day and was glad to see more water and more birds.

TH80

Eight Pointer
Today was complete opposite from yesterday. Very few ducks flying mostly high flyers. Only had a handful come it. Shot at 2 killed 1 hen wood duck. Need some cold weather tired of sweating and seeing mosquitoes.

JJWise

Twelve Pointer
Didn’t get out today, but yesterday was decent. Lots of high flying bluebills and there were at least enough scoters and bufflehead to make the day interesting. Much better than what we saw last Friday

Clark

Ten Pointer
Had one of my cherished permit hunts today. No shots, of course. Did see a pair of hoodeds.