Best sounding commercial production box call?

Brhc2

Button Buck
What's everyone's favorite commercial production box call? I.e. primos, lynch, Quaker boy, knight and hale etc etc? And why?

CutNRun

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I've got a Quaker Boy field grade boat paddle that really grabs gobblers by the ears.

Jim

dlbaile

Ten Pointer
Got an old Quaker Boy long paddle box call can't remember the model, but that call sounds as good as if you had an old hen locked up inside it. love that call

Winnie 70

Ten Pointer
Bought my first call years ago...a Lynch world champion call 102F.....just looked at it at Cabalas $44.95.....probably killed more birds with it than all others combined. Just something about that sound coming out of it that ole boy just got to get little closer to, and you know the rest of the story.

wturkey01

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Has anyone else tried these short boxes from Primos? Called the "Hookup"...........it has a magnetic lid so you can tote it in a separate pocket to avoid the rattle while walking.

Kinda neat!! Pretty good sound too.

hookup 1.jpghookup 2.jpg

Billy

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Bought my first call years ago...a Lynch world champion call 102F.....just looked at it at Cabalas $44.95.....probably killed more birds with it than all others combined. Just something about that sound coming out of it that ole boy just got to get little closer to, and you know the rest of the story.
I don't know the difference in the 102 and the 102F, but I'm still using the 102 that I started with.