Best deer ever!!

dlbaile

Ten Pointer
Your son is a good man and will be blessed for his kindness, and my prayers go out to the young man.

ditchbank

Banned
Wow, just saw this. Amazing and I’m torn to pieces that stuff like this happens to such young kids also. It’s isn’t fair, it actually makes me mad that we have to see it.

DEAR GOD, FREE THIS BOY OF THIS DISEASE!!

AMEN!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

aaronmdln1

Six Pointer
Wow, just saw this. Amazing and I’m torn to pieces that stuff like this happens to such young kids also. It’s isn’t fair, it actually makes me mad that we have to see it.

DEAR GOD, FREE THIS BOY OF THIS DISEASE!!

AMEN!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thank you Ditch!!

The young man who killed the deer ( Corey ),,, came to my house last night and hung out with us while my son and his friend processed and packaged all the meat into steaks and jerky slices for him. He is so high spirited as he was explaining to me how his chemo was going. I cant even begin to explain how strong and brave hearted this kid is. He is always smiling and always joking around.

I have no room in life to complain about anything as im am so fourtunate to be healthy and well and my problems are so minute compared to Coreys health and future.. I pray he can make it through all of this and enjoy the things in life a young man should..

Thanks to all for the well wishes and prayers.

Hunthardhuntsafe

Aaron....

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk