Best & Brightest

agsnchunt

Old Mossy Horns
Financial trouble. Unreal. I think Ft Hood’s lowest housing allowance for dependents is about $1300.

This genius stole serialized equipment and tried to sell it on eBay. Do they still send them to Leavenworth?

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
But, but, but...the court ordered recruits are the same as those who choose to volunteer aren't they?
Just a guess....
There's always more to these cases than what we'll ever know.
Bottom line is there's always going to be someone who takes full advantage of the opportunity given to them. I'm hoping a court-martial is in order and these criminals will feel the full wrath of the military. They are described as veterans but it also sounds like they are still attached somehow to a unit.
In civilian court theft is a handslap now, a non-violent offense. Sickening.

agsnchunt

Old Mossy Horns
But, but, but...the court ordered recruits are the same as those who choose to volunteer aren't they?
Just a guess....
There's always more to these cases than what we'll ever know.
Bottom line is there's always going to be someone who takes full advantage of the opportunity given to them. I'm hoping a court-martial is in order and these criminals will feel the full wrath of the military. They are described as veterans but it also sounds like they are still attached somehow to a unit.
In civilian court theft is a handslap now, a non-violent offense. Sickening.

I’m surprised at the sentence. Maybe the fact that she has kids is part of it.

She will forever have a hard time finding employment.