Bertie Co. Hunting Club Openings

GUP

Eight Pointer
Bertie Co. hunting club looking for new membership due to club expanding.
3500 continuous acres. Still hunting only. Deer, bear, turkeys, small game.
$975 annually. $200 deposit to hold spot. Managed land with self imposed 2 buck limit for last several years. Contact info @ 252-473-0444 for more details.

GUP

Eight Pointer
Land is very near the high school. Within sight in fact. There is a dog club that leases it back from us to bear hunt. Usually only hunt it twice a season. They may be open to the idea of someone hunting with them, but I'm not sure about all the details concerning the bear hunting club.

RJ1

Ten Pointer
Land is very near the high school. Within sight in fact. There is a dog club that leases it back from us to bear hunt. Usually only hunt it twice a season. They may be open to the idea of someone hunting with them, but I'm not sure about all the details concerning the bear hunting club.

Thanks,if the bear dog hunting lease ever opens up pm me I will lease them.

Last edited:
Just curious how you advertise that you have deer bear and turkey and then a few lines later it's stated the bear hunting is leased out to someone else.

wildcat3

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I’m guessing the bear dog rights are leased out but the members can take part in the dog hunts or still hunt them during the season. From what I’ve heard this is a pretty good club if anyone is looking. Too far for me, wish it was closer...lot of game in Bertie county.

GUP

Eight Pointer
Just curious how you advertise that you have deer bear and turkey and then a few lines later it's stated the bear hunting is leased out to someone else.

We can take one while still hunting. Don’t know if anyone has actually taken one while still hunting but if the opportunity comes along and we have a tag. Fire away.

KimandShane

Button Buck
Bertie Co. hunting club looking for new membership due to club expanding.
3500 continuous acres. Still hunting only. Deer, bear, turkeys, small game.
$975 annually. $200 deposit to hold spot. Managed land with self imposed 2 buck limit for last several years. Contact info @ 252-473-0444 for more details.
Wondering how much to fish the pond only, catch and release?

bertienchunter

Twelve Pointer
Maybe that is the block, the sign states Bertie Hunt club. Its directly behind the old high school. Anyone know of a contact for that area.

I think those guys are from the beach. You are talking about the pond off the school rd. Islanders hunting club is behind the new highschool.