Berryman26 coming for his first kill...

ditchbank

Banned
I hear you DB!! Get that buck to doe ratio tweeked. Good thing to watch. Sharing is a good thing.

That’s what I’m trying to do, we got so many does the bucks can’t breed them all. I have seen fawns with spots in December. You tell me when that doe was bred.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hevi 13. Anson

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
That’s what I’m trying to do, we got so many does the bucks can’t breed them all. I have seen fawns with spots in December. You tell me when that doe was bred.

Seeing the same thing you have a Feb- March breed. Maybe April.

ditchbank

Banned
Here I am tagged out on bucks and have seen 5 with one being a shooter plus 3 does. I text berry and say get over here Bucks all over me. He runs about 500yrds to me, and as he is getting to me a pretty 8pt steps out broadside. I tell him get up here in the stand QUICK!!
He gets in and is breathing so hard from running he can’t hold the gun still. Buck starts to walk and I holler and he stops with the front half of his body behind a huge transmission line pole. We wait for him to walk by but instead he whips around and jumps about 15ft kinda behind some brush. I say are you on him he said yes, then the deer jumps in the woods.

Last edited:

DRS

Old Mossy Horns
Here I am tagged out on bucks and have seen 5 with one being a shooter plus 3 does. I text berry and say get over here Bucks all over me. He runs about 500yrds to me, and as he is getting to me a pretty 8pt steps out broadside. I tell him get up here in the stand QUICK!!
He gets in and is breathing so hard from running he can’t hold the gun still. Buck starts to walk and I holler and he stops with the front half of his body behind a huge transmission line pole. We wait for him to walk by but instead he whips around and jumps about 15ft kinda behind some brush. I say are you on him he said yes, then the deer jumps in the woods.

Dang! Hope, it works out for y'all today.

berryman26

Six Pointer
Goes to show I should work on my cardio. If I would have made it to the stand 10 seconds earlier I may have taken him. They didn’t want to show after that.
I want to say thanks to Ditchbank for taking time out of his day to set me up on a couple spots. I greatly appreciate it and learned from the experience. Thanks for having me.

ditchbank

Banned
Goes to show I should work on my cardio. If I would have made it to the stand 10 seconds earlier I may have taken him. They didn’t want to show after that.
I want to say thanks to Ditchbank for taking time out of his day to set me up on a couple spots. I greatly appreciate it and learned from the experience. Thanks for having me.

We will get you one, I still think it’s funny that these six doe came out right as you got to your truck and you still were not but 150yrds from them...lol. Them old does are tricky.

We will do it again. Hopefully before season is out.

71f7d9c169b01c20c9aecd6116562434.jpg