Beretta A300

FireDuck401

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Thinking about getting one as general use gun.
Thoughts, experiences, likes/dislikes?

Anything similar I should consider?

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I have an A300 that's my 12 gauge turkey gun,,, only complaint is it's a might heavier than some,,, but keeps me in shape!
shoots like a dream,,, scary in fact,,, why it's my turkey gun most days,,,

Roanoke

Eight Pointer
I have had everything in the past but now stick to Beretta shotguns. Before you purchase the Outlander really consider spending the extra money and get the A400. If you can find a used Urika buy it. If you find one and you are not going to buy it let me know so I can buy it. That is the specific gun of choice by Argentinian Outfitters. You learn quick how well built a gun is when you shoot 100,000 rounds through it every season.

dc bigdaddy

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I have had everything in the past but now stick to Beretta shotguns. Before you purchase the Outlander really consider spending the extra money and get the A400. If you can find a used Urika buy it. If you find one and you are not going to buy it let me know so I can buy it. That is the specific gun of choice by Argentinian Outfitters. You learn quick how well built a gun is when you shoot 100,000 rounds through it every season.
https://carolinafirearmsforum.com/i...-12ga-urika-sporting-clay.92383/#post-1573071