Belts?

dpc

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
In the market for a new belt. I am not crazy about super stiff belt, not comfortable sitting I find. I carry mostly IWB.

Vedder tactical belt peaked my interest but not opposed to leather either. Prefer something easily adjustable.

What are you using? Pros cons?

Not looking to go broke on a belt but not looking for one off old Navy rack either

curdog

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I ordered a relentless tactical leather belt off Amazon. Good quality belt and is holding up well. I went with the 1.75 inch and wish I had gone with 1.5 , since my cell phone clip won't quite fit. I have a couple of rigger belts, but wanted one for everyday dress with jeans etc. and this one works for me.

FireDuck401

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Wilderness Instructors belt.
Hanks Belts when I need leather.

Both are stiff enough to support a firearm but not overly so.

45/70 hunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I got a Carhartt belt from Northern Tool. It's a heavy belt but not overly so. Works great for me for EDC.

dc bigdaddy

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
http://twofoolsleathergoods.com/fatboy-belts/

Curt makes a quality product & he’s local. Been wearing mine since 2012, lost some of its stiffness but still a solid belt.& no more buckle digging into your gut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've got one of these belts. It's a nice belt but with the longer lengths, it's hard for me to get it pulled tight enough to hold my pants up like it should.

SamCo89

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
http://twofoolsleathergoods.com/fatboy-belts/

Curt makes a quality product & he’s local. Been wearing mine since 2012, lost some of its stiffness but still a solid belt.& no more buckle digging into your gut.

I've got one of these belts. It's a nice belt but with the longer lengths, it's hard for me to get it pulled tight enough to hold my pants up like it should.

I’ve never had any problems with that, mine is a 46 or 48. I have had to make sure that the buckle was “snapped” in the hole, especially with loosing weight & using new holes.

Longrifle

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I picked up a Daltech a few months back. It is a little stiff but I like how much support it gives....