Been A Minute

CarolinaReaper

Not sure if it matters to many of y'all, but just wanted to drop a line here and say I hope everyone is doing well. Took a bit of a break from the forum and some of social media for a little bit. Just focused on working and building my relationship with my "new" GF. (long story there) and just trying to take each day one at a time. With that said. Any headline events or posts here I might have missed in the last month?

Justin

Old Mossy Horns

Justin

Old Mossy Horns

CarolinaReaper

So, to clear some things up. A "Miscount" didn't get me. It was an honest mistake on my part and I made it right by refunding the guy the amount of cash back to him that he overpaid for the ammo that was missing from the total count. I'm not a con-artist nor a thief. To anyone here who'd like to think so, I'd encourage you to lace up your boots because gotohell avenue is a rough rocky road.

@woodmoose and @Justin I sure appreciate the unwavering support I get from you 2. :ROFLMAO:
Dang fellas.

Secondly, no the cartel didn't get me. Had to quit messing with that Puerto Rican girl. She was..... complicated. Oddly enough, the new girl I'm seeing is hispanic also. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø I guess I have a problem LOL

@YanceyGreenhorn It seems we might just need to meet face to face at some point to clear up the conspiracy theory here brother. lmao

And to anyone else. I can't say as to why lefty has went semi-silent. Hope he's doing good and well.

CarolinaReaper

On to the important stuff ...... how's that HEMI running??

She's doing okay. Had to put some brake pads on her and swap out my cooling fan week back. Pads were my fault LOL but somehow managed to crack my cooling fan and it started making a racket and spinning erratically. So I just replaced it.

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
So, to clear some things up. A "Miscount" didn't get me. It was an honest mistake on my part and I made it right by refunding the guy the amount of cash back to him that he overpaid for the ammo that was missing from the total count. I'm not a con-artist nor a thief. To anyone here who'd like to think so, I'd encourage you to lace up your boots because gotohell avenue is a rough rocky road.

@woodmoose and @Justin I sure appreciate the unwavering support I get from you 2. :ROFLMAO:
Dang fellas.

Secondly, no the cartel didn't get me. Had to quit messing with that Puerto Rican girl. She was..... complicated. Oddly enough, the new girl I'm seeing is hispanic also. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø I guess I have a problem LOL

@YanceyGreenhorn It seems we might just need to meet face to face at some point to clear up the conspiracy theory here brother. lmao

And to anyone else. I can't say as to why lefty has went semi-silent. Hope he's doing good and well.
Hellllllfire ol son. Glad youā€™re still kickin! And I had to go back and read that whole dang thread cuz I couldnā€™t even remember what conspiracy Iā€™d conjured up lol. Man Iā€™m full of it. If weā€™re gonna meet face to face, it might as well be at a future NCHF hunt camp. Not only is it a great time, but once you meet some of the others, youā€™ll realize what a nice person I am . Glad to hear the new relationship is going well. Tell her you wanna try lengua (beef tongue) tacos. No itā€™s not a dirty slang term. Yes theyā€™re delicious. There are the Hispanic gang members we hear a lot about on the news, and there are the hard working, America loving conservative ones. Some of the best folks youā€™ll ever meet . And in your case, fornicate with. Well done, jefe, well done.

pcbuckhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Hellllllfire ol son. Glad youā€™re still kickin! And I had to go back and read that whole dang thread cuz I couldnā€™t even remember what conspiracy Iā€™d conjured up lol. Man Iā€™m full of it. If weā€™re gonna meet face to face, it might as well be at a future NCHF hunt camp. Not only is it a great time, but once you meet some of the others, youā€™ll realize what a nice person I am . Glad to hear the new relationship is going well. Tell her you wanna try lengua (beef tongue) tacos. No itā€™s not a dirty slang term. Yes theyā€™re delicious. There are the Hispanic gang members we hear a lot about on the news, and there are the hard working, America loving conservative ones. Some of the best folks youā€™ll ever meet . And in your case, fornicate with. Well done, jefe, well done.
@YanceyGreenhorn really is a nice guyā€¦ especially compared to me. Iā€™m a certified :donk:donk:donk:donk:donk:donk:donk.

Helium

Old Mossy Horns
I think Iā€™m responsible for the conspiracyā€¦ or was it a conspiracy??? @CarolinaReaper exactly where were you in April 2022? Have you ever killed a jake in Brunswick county?šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Dude,

Can we not educate, if not WARN, our young male members against the temptation of falling into some of that HOT LATIN LOVE?!?!?!

Latino women are a WHOLE nother level of "I dont put up with :poop:. They will tell you this WHILST they hand wash your skid marked undies!

What they MEAN is next level. And if you CROSS that level, the thread on this forum asking where you've been will be the LEAST of your worries! LOL

Find an NC girl to hitch up with. Odds are she'll have relatives high enough in the local govt that she's scared to mess that up.

SO glad you are back!

How is the Cardigan and Challenger exhaust? Asking for LastTombStone.

Thanks.

pcbuckhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I think it goes with utility work.
Iā€™m sure that contributes to it, having to deal with customers that have issues that are never their problem.

I had this conversation just the other day.
Customer- ā€œI have city water, and I have a leak on my water line, I need you to fix it.ā€
PCBH- ā€œMaā€™am, your landscaper ripped your waterline out with his excavator where it goes through your basement wallā€¦ thatā€™s not the Townā€™s responsibility.
Customer- Itā€™s a waterline, and I have city waterā€¦ how is it NOT the townā€™s responsibility???
PCBH- ā€œFirst off, your contractor is the one who caused the leak. Secondly, we maintain 2ā€™ past the meter box. Anything beyond that is customer maintained.
Customer- ā€œSo youā€™re telling me youā€™re not going to fix my waterline?ā€
PCBH- ā€œThatā€™s exactly what Iā€™m telling you. I would suggest that you have that contractor either fix it, or pay someone else to fix it.ā€

Customers are a real PITA.

CarolinaReaper

In all seriousness, glad all is well @CarolinaReaper

BUT be carefulā€¦ them brown skinned women are crazier than white girls!! I married a 1/2 Lebanese womanā€¦ so I know šŸ˜‚šŸ¤•

Thanks brother. This is actually my 3rd gf that has been of hispanic or latin descent. So while I'm not a veteran here, I would like to think I'm learning the ropes. Or maybe im full of šŸ’© I guess I'll find out. šŸ¤£

CarolinaReaper

Glad to see you're ok. Enjoy your young age, sow your oats, drive fast, just enjoy everything that comes with your current age.
One day you can look back at it all and smile.
Thanks Eric. I appreciate that.