Beaver Carnitas

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
Funny I was just thinking to myself what is a carnita looks like soft taco and dang good one at that. Nice job on the meal looks real tasty
Yeah I guess I was trying to sound cultured or something. The name just refers to the meat used...which is traditionally pork. Honestly blew the dish I made on thanksgiving outta the water

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Yeah I guess I was trying to sound cultured or something. The name just refers to the meat used...which is traditionally pork. Honestly blew the dish I made on thanksgiving outta the water
Yup I looked it upI have look up bout half the stuff woodmoose posts with food bout all I know is corn meal flour and sugar good for me to learn😁

MtnMan

Ten Pointer
Admins need to create a decompression thread where they can automatically redirect forum members when they’re getting too hot under the collar. Maybe just a full nude of Hillary will do the trick
Full nude of Hillary ???????? You bout made me puke up my deer tenderloin I just ate for breakfast .

BarSinister

Old Mossy Horns
I would assume it to be very important to remove all of the hair from the beaver prior to serving. Or else one could end up with a hair in their mouth whilst eating. ;)

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
giphy.webp