Beautiful country

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
Bred my Boykin for the last time this past weekend to great dog in South Georgia. We ended up in Thomasville Georgia at one of the top sporting dog/canine repro vet in the country. Male was having some “performance issues” so we ended up doing two rounds of AI. Let’s hope it takes.
I’d never been in that country before. Good lord the pecan orchards. Orchards so large you couldn’t see the end of’em. I’ve never saw large scale pecan production like that. And thomasville was beautiful country. Pine Savannah’s as far as the eye can see. I see now why it’s called the “bird dog capitol of the world”.....
it’s always a good feeling when you walk into a vets office and the walls are covered in sporting dog art from labs and pointers to English cockers and Boykins.

NCbowjunkie

Ten Pointer
Bred my Boykin for the last time this past weekend to great dog in South Georgia. We ended up in Thomasville Georgia at one of the top sporting dog/canine repro vet in the country. Male was having some “performance issues” so we ended up doing two rounds of AI. Let’s hope it takes.
I’d never been in that country before. Good lord the pecan orchards. Orchards so large you couldn’t see the end of’em. I’ve never saw large scale pecan production like that. And thomasville was beautiful country. Pine Savannah’s as far as the eye can see. I see now why it’s called the “bird dog capitol of the world”.....
it’s always a good feeling when you walk into a vets office and the walls are covered in sporting dog art from labs and pointers to English cockers and Boykins.
That’s the perfect crow hunting land. Wish I could find some land to hunt down there