Bear lease

jewooten93

Button Buck
Is anybody looking a extra member on a bear lease or have a club that might have a few bear on it? The club I was in the last few years has kinda gotten full of drama and I decided to get out of it. And it was the only club I ever really hunted with so I dont have too many contacts to try and find something else. If anybody has any leads on anything and let me know I'd sure appreciate it. I'm not trying to step on anybody's toes. Just looking somewhere to run my dogs and have a good time with good folks .
Thanks

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

jewooten93

Button Buck
Anywhere east of 95. The mountains are little far to drive for me but I've always wanted to try it up there one time. I dont think them hills and me would get along to good tho lol

RJ1

Ten Pointer

I don't know of any clubs downeast that are devoted just to bear hunting they may be some. It has taken me years to find and join 5 good clubs downeast they all have fairly good reputations in the areas they are located and very little drama. We are not looking for any new members that I know of but I will make some calls. I do have some club names and maybe some numbers at my man cave down at my dog barn I will see if I can find them and pm them to you.

jewooten93

Button Buck
I don't know of any clubs downeast that are devoted just to bear hunting they may be some. It has taken me years to find and join 5 good clubs downeast they all have fairly good reputations in the areas they are located and very little drama. We are not looking for any new members that I know of but I will make some calls. I do have some club names and maybe some numbers at my man cave down at my dog barn I will see if I can find them and pm them to you.
Thanks man I appreciate it. Bear hunters are a hard group to get in with and with me really only knowing the small group I started hunting with my contact base is fairly small.