Bear Creek Arsenal revies wanted

Ridgeline66

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Two guys I work with got a couple of AR15 builds from them and said they liked dealing with them but they got them right before 2016 election and said they had to wait a little because they were behind, probably ain't the case now.

nontypical

Ten Pointer
No but thanks for the link. Good prices for sure. 6.5 Grendel must be popular, most of them were out of stock. Let us know if you find out any info about them.

SamCo89

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I’m running a BCA 300BO upper from Primary Arms.. broke it in good, no issues. Check out Primary Arms or Classic Arms, little better pricing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

mann919

Button Buck
I have two 5.56 and a 308 upper. Very happy with them. One of my 556 is the side charging upper and it has become my go to AR when I go to pull one out of the safe. They have came a long ways since Moore's machine.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

nchunt101

Ten Pointer
I have two 5.56 and a 308 upper. Very happy with them. One of my 556 is the side charging upper and it has become my go to AR when I go to pull one out of the safe. They have came a long ways since Moore's machine.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Good to hear. I have avoided them like the plauge because of the crap MMC put out.

QBD2

Old Mossy Horns
They were a bit slow to ship, but I've been otherwise pleased with my 6.5G upper.

Dinny

Button Buck
I've seen several reports of 6.5 Grendel BCA barrels with bad chambers. The price is tempting but there are other more reputable manufacturers out there like PSA.

Thanks, Dinny

hillbillypossum

Six Pointer
Customer service sucked last time I spoke with them, been waiting a return phone call for a year now and that was after several attempts!!!!