bass fishing message hoards

Eddieb

Button Buck
So what is the best bass fishing forum boards around nc?

I helped start Chick life for lake Chickamaga. I now live in Springlake Nc and I will be buying me another boat under $15,000 when I find the right one. Sold my cat a month ago before we moved.
I’m looking mainly for a partner who DOES KNOW how to bass fish and who has fished tournaments in the past. I’m not a pro but I’ve won more than $150,000 in my 40 years of tournament fishing. I’m starting over new obviously since I left the best lakes in the nation in Missouri & Oklahoma. Anyone looking for a partner with or with out a boat? I’ll have a Triton, Cat, Skeeter or something soon. Just waiting on our home to close in Atlanta Ga.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
To my knowledge and I have been engaged in bass fishing in this state for a long time( Family tackle business) there is no NC bass fishing board of note.
NC Angler hits around the edges, BBC has a very active NC sub forum but that's it.
You'll find plenty of folks to take your money on the yadkin chain, the chatham county lakes, Buggs island, and the Charoltte lakes.
Good Luck in finding a tourney partner. A good one is Gold.