Barred Owl

Aaron H

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
unnamed.jpgI was out checking trail cameras when I heard a crowd of crows fussing at something. A Barred Owl sailed in to land on a large stump near me with crows in pursuit. The top of the stump was hollow and the owl went down into it trying to get some relief from the crows. A moment later the owl came back up and I took the picture just before the owl flew away with those crows following it.

stormm4

Big Ole Nanny Doe
That's cool. Last week while hunting over a large pasture, I saw a barred owl being harassed by crows. It flew to several spots trying to escape them for right at an hour. I never knew crows would chase them, thanks to you I know they do this for real.

roundball

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
View attachment 79825I was out checking trail cameras when I heard a crowd of crows fussing at something. A Barred Owl sailed in to land on a large stump near me with crows in pursuit. The top of the stump was hollow and the owl went down into it trying to get some relief from the crows. A moment later the owl came back up and I took the picture just before the owl flew away with those crows following it.
Terrific experience / and shot !