Barefoot Traditional Archers 3D Shoot Saturday Aug 17th

Bud B.

Eight Pointer
Barefoot Traditional Archers

0830am

Exit 145 on I-40/85. Go south on Hwy 49 four miles. Club driveway is on the right. If coming up Hwy 49 from Liberty we are 14 miles from downtown north on Hwy 49.

30 targets - $20

Food available on site day o the shoot. $5 for the meal.

www.barefoottraditionalarchersnc.weebly.com

We are also on Facebook

Last edited:

snakeskinner

Twelve Pointer
If there is anyone that thought they might wanna try it but are apprehensive then I can meet you there and walk you through the course and show you around. I assure you that you will have a great time. I don't have any spare trad bows but if I did you could shoot one of mine.

Bud B.

Eight Pointer
We had a great day. 57 shooters registered.

Thank you for attending, if you came out.

Our next shoot is May 18th, the 3rd Saturday in May.

JONOV

Twelve Pointer
Does anyone know a good traditional bow shop in the area (w/ in 1.5 hours of Raleigh?)

I haven't shot mine in years and I'd need a new string and possibly bolts.

Bud B.

Eight Pointer
Bolts? Or arrows? What bow do you have? Many trad shooters make their own strings. Post a pic of your bow's markings. We can help get you on the right track.

JONOV

Twelve Pointer
Bolts? Or arrows? What bow do you have? Many trad shooters make their own strings. Post a pic of your bow's markings. We can help get you on the right track.
It’s a Bob Lee hunter model Recurve. For bolts I mean the bolts that attach the limb to the risers, it’s a take down recurve.

Bud B.

Eight Pointer
3Rivers and other vendors, like Lancaste Archeryr, sell replacement limb bolts. Or contact Bob Lee directly.

Bud B.

Eight Pointer
Bumping again to edit for our August 17th shoot. Out last shoot of the year.

Dust off your stickbows and come on out. Shoot a fun round if nothing else. Bring the kids!!

30 targets. Entry fee gets you unlimited course access. Shoot as much as you want. Food will be available onsite. Fried chicken with sides.