Banded Mallard Drake

dbohunts

Six Pointer
Congratulations! Pennsylvania must be quite the feeder state for many of our ducks. We have shot a few bands over the years also banded in Penn.

fowlhntr

Six Pointer
Congrats! Very lucky a first was banded, that's a forever memory. Been around a while too, imagine how many hunters he's encountered since 2015. Good job

Neverfail

Spike
Congratulations. I remember when my daughters use to hunt with me. That was a while ago. Cherish the time you have together. Before you know it she will be all grown up and hopefully hunting with her husband and her own kids and hopefully bringing you along. šŸ˜

shurshot

Ten Pointer
View attachment 108642
Awesome hunt this morning my daughter killed her first mallard Drake and it was banded banded in 2015 in linesville Pennsylvania
Thatā€™s fantastic, I know you both were on cloud nine! How ironic, the first banded duck (drake mallard) I shot was also banded in Linesville, PA. Was a 7 year old bird and shot on the Tar River in Greenville some 45 years ago. As mentioned, we apparently get quite a few PA banded birds.

Terry

Four Pointer
Thatā€™s fantastic, I know you both were on cloud nine! How ironic, the first banded duck (drake mallard) I shot was also banded in Linesville, PA. Was a 7 year old bird and shot on the Tar River in Greenville some 45 years ago. As mentioned, we apparently get quite a few PA banded birds.
She's still on cloud 9 That's awesome that 45 years ago you killed banded drake mallard from linesville Pennsylvania that's so amazing thank man God bless