Banded Goose

GH 1.jpgGH 3.jpgGH 2.jpgBand.jpg Finally had a snow field-hunt out of coffin blinds and finally shot a banded goose! Special moment shooting it with my Father-in-Law calling. Got the shot and dog retrieve on gopro. Was super excited and thought Id share.

Buxndiverdux

Old Mossy Horns
Congrats! Your neighbors must hate the geese. If I hunted a place like that, someone would call the swat team on me. LOL

JD1107

Good stuff!! I need to plan a trip home and get up with some of the guys I know who duck hunt. I’d love to hunt my home state. Looking forward to seeing the GoPro footage.

Good stuff!! I need to plan a trip home and get up with some of the guys I know who duck hunt. I’d love to hunt my home state. Looking forward to seeing the GoPro footage.

It is staggering how many mallards and black duck NJ holds! I mean out in West? East? Hampton/Mt. Holly areas I've seen hundreds and hundreds of mallards cruising from water source to water source. I've even had mallards cup up and drop in the soybean fields that we have goose decoys in!

JD1107

It is staggering how many mallards and black duck NJ holds! I mean out in West? East? Hampton/Mt. Holly areas I've seen hundreds and hundreds of mallards cruising from water source to water source. I've even had mallards cup up and drop in the soybean fields that we have goose decoys in!

Just makes me wish I got into duck hunting while I was still living there. Born in Mt. Holly and lived in Eastampton until I was 21. You’re a lucky man marrying into a hunting family like you did!! My future in laws love when I bring game over to eat, but could care less about the hunting part.