Bam!!!! 100 dollar Reward!

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
Fished Wednesday on an Eastern River and caught 7 or 8 Rockfish. I caught 1 that when i was reeling it in I could see red on its side. My first thought was it was bleeding from the gills but when I went to grab it I saw it was a red tag. I got the tag and did not even look at the writing until today.

100 dollar reward on 1 side and the info where to send it to on the other. I called them they took my info and once I send it in they will send me the history of the fish and a certificate. cool stuff. I almost stayed home.

DRS

Old Mossy Horns
When I have caught a tagged fish, only one time out of 3 did I get anything back that was suppose to be sent to me. The one time I did they had the wrong name one the certificate. LOL Hope your luck is better than mine.

odie408

Ten Pointer
Nice fish Mack, I caught a red tagged speckle trout and sent it in Feb. Certificate and history came quick but just got the check yesterday.

LawDog

Ten Pointer
I have caught one yellow tagged fish, but no red tags. We went a week ago and caught 50 stripers...lots of fun for my boys.

CountryRN

Twelve Pointer
Haven't caught a red tag yet but have a few yellows caught between the kids and me. We think of it as going treasure hunting.

Congrats on the red.