Baiting level: EPIC!

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
I have an old Dodge similiar to that. Had another one similiar but was a Dakota. That's a Ram. Ram is the truck I have now.
Don't think I missed anything.

Is this gonna be a Ford/Chevy/Dodge argument ?
You win. I'm out.

Blackwater

Twelve Pointer
That alfalfa is powerful stuff. Next thing you know he'll be in the stock barn eating the Cow Candy.

roundball

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Man, what a cool thing to have happened and to have gotten a decent video of it !!

Dolfan21

Ten Pointer
seems like one of those hand fed deer that has become way to comfortable around people. Seems hard to believe he would just be sitting there staring ......

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
The pass thru would be expensive.....

aweheck no,,,shot from that second story window,,,through the chest into the dirt,,,dead deer and safe backdrop,,,

not that I condone such,,,

view from my office window,,,not saying that the roof of the front porch doesn't double as a deer stand,,,,but the deer do cross right there,,,,and my office does have a door opening onto that porch (I know, safety hazard),,,and I do have a gun safe (and 303 Savage ammo) in the office,,,,

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
aweheck no,,,shot from that second story window,,,through the chest into the dirt,,,dead deer and safe backdrop,,,

not that I condone such,,,

view from my office window,,,not saying that the roof of the front porch doesn't double as a deer stand,,,,but the deer do cross right there,,,,and my office does have a door opening onto that porch (I know, safety hazard),,,and I do have a gun safe (and 303 Savage ammo) in the office,,,,

View attachment 37071

Sounds like a hostile work environment. :greenjump:

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Can't. You'd get a ticket for shooting with the aid of a motor vehicle!;)

Crap! Gadget beat me to it!

bwahahaha,,,,you guys do realize different states have different rules on that,,,,and shooting at an animal IN a truck isn't the same as shooting an animal FROM a truck,,,

jimminy you all need to travel more!!

this is my next truck,,,for my Texas boondoggles,,,tell them they can't use the "aid of a motor vehicle",,,

9e3f1cc9d1c7dda4705db509c572ce7d.gif

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
bwahahaha,,,,you guys do realize different states have different rules on that,,,,and shooting at an animal IN a truck isn't the same as shooting an animal FROM a truck,,,

jimminy you all need to travel more!!

this is my next truck,,,for my Texas boondoggles,,,tell them they can't use the "aid of a motor vehicle",,,

9e3f1cc9d1c7dda4705db509c572ce7d.gif

Thats a big bag of nope for me. Torque, fulcrums and levers make me believe that a good gust of wind will result in that thing falling right over.

Maybe Ive just watched too many Engineering Catastrophes on SciGo.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Using that any kind of wind.... Even the guy driving farts. You go from dead on to 3 foot low.
No thanks. Hunting trucks should not have Tuna towers. ..

gremcat

Twelve Pointer
Those are pretty popular in Texas. I’ve seen them on trailers like that too so the truck can just shuffle them around.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Thats a big bag of nope for me. Torque, fulcrums and levers make me believe that a good gust of wind will result in that thing falling right over.

Maybe Ive just watched too many Engineering Catastrophes on SciGo.
Using that any kind of wind.... Even the guy driving farts. You go from dead on to 3 foot low.
No thanks. Hunting trucks should not have Tuna towers. ..

come-on-you-apes-you-wanna-live-forever-memes-com-14005848.png