Attempted abduction, successful robbery in Laurinburg

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
This can happen anywhere, but it happened in my relatively small hometown, Laurinburg, NC. This occurred on Thursday at the Nic's Pic convenient store across from Walmart. Glad she made the correct decision!!! Perhaps a combination of bravery, smartness, hardheadedness, stubbornness, or whatever but sounds like she kept her head enough to react well enough to come out the way she did. She is a good looking lady and nicely figured. Wonder if that was part of the reason she was targeted? No telling what might have happened if she followed the POS's demand to drive. Also wonder if the POS didn't follow through with the threat of shooting her cause he never intended to or if he had, a lot of eyes would have then been on him. Laurinburg Exchange says a robbery done at the same store was by a white male. This is from the lady's Facebook post.
"This is for all my friends and family. I wasn't going to post this because I'm one of those people who feel like your personal life should not be all over Facebook however, everyone I've talked to says I should cause it could definitely save someone's life. First off, I'm okay. Just a little bruised up. Yesterday on my lunch I went into a very very busy store to get a drink. My car was parked at one of the gas pumps and there was literally a person at each pump. I came out and got in my car and immediately a guy jumped in my passenger seat and rammed a gun into my side. He kept telling me to drive or he would kill me. I screamed at him and told him I wasn't driving him anywhere which only pissed him off more. He said he had his finger on trigger and was about to shoot me if I didn't drive and he could care less if I died. I told him he would have to kill me in that parking lot cause I wasn't driving him anywhere. I then tried to get out of the car (STILL SCREAMING) and he grabbed my arm and twisted it like he was trying to break it. All the while there was people EVERYWHERE. He shoved the gun further in my side then told me to give him my wallet. I threw it at him and he dropped the gun for a split second but immediately picked it up. He got out of my car and called me a stupid bitch then left walking and got into a black SUV that was waiting on him. The police haven't found them yet but I'm praying they do. These evil people have my address, my ss card, my driver's license and all my personal info. I don't care about the money. I'm alive and that's all that matters. I knew if I drove him anywhere that I wouldn't have a chance. Ladies please make sure your doors are locked at all times. I love you all and I don't want anything EVER to happen to any one of you. God had me yesterday and I know that for a fact. I love you all."

Last edited:

Larry R

Old Mossy Horns
Its my hope that they identify and locate this POS. I may get some grief for this next comment but so be it. That's how I feel. I hope the police locate the bastard and kill him. We definitely need to take POS like this out of the gene pool. In addition maybe shoot on sight will cause other low life's to think about it before they attempt such a cowardly act.

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
Its my hope that they identify and locate this POS. I may get some grief for this next comment but so be it. That's how I feel. I hope the police locate the bastard and kill him. We definitely need to take POS like this out of the gene pool. In addition maybe shoot on sight will cause other low life's to think about it before they attempt such a cowardly act.
No grief from me. I like the way you look at dealing with a POS like this one. In fact, I feel the same. 🙂🙂

bigten

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor

Actually, I like the way you think.....no issue with the sentiment from here.

Bailey Boat

Twelve Pointer
I know a lot of folks may "look down" at your solution @Larry R but that type person understands nothing less. We (civilization) have been attempting to "rehabilitate" them for centuries and we are where we were, no where. Maybe if the penalties increase to where they REALLY hurt they might either pay more attention or be out of our lives faster....

Wv67

Ten Pointer
I agree with it 100%. ...If they would start treating them for what they are a lot would change , crooks aren’t afraid of punishment prisons are a joke

Longrifle

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
The only people I know who would object personally to your opinion LarryR are the scumbag and the sorry sumbitches like him. And I really don't give a chit what they think.

Larry R

Old Mossy Horns
/\ I'm convinced that would make an impression on a huge portion of the scumbags. Still some would remain but you would see the crime rate drop drastically. I'm all for that.