Atlantic Coast Pipeline

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
They starting cutting timber on our club property for the pipeline.......next question will be which season will they disrupt placing the pipe? Anybody else getting a new right of way through their property with this project? The end result will be nice with some new plot opportunities and stand locations

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
I dont think anyone really knows when they will be putting in pipe other than between now and 2yrs from now...lol
Will be great spots for food plots though when their finished.

sent from...... Tapatalk

Putt

Old Mossy Horns
I was up in WVA about a month ago and they had pipeline fields laid out, thousands of pipe waiting to be put in thru the mtns.. Those guys aren't to happy over it either.

Randy

Ten Pointer
They've been working on our club since mid Feb. and using the road through as their main access to the pipeline. They estimate to be through by August. Made for an interesting turkey season. 50+ people and almost constant traffic of vehicles and equipment 6 days a week. They have most of the pipe laid out to install. Currently they are working on directional bores underneath a swamp and creek.

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
They've been working on our club since mid Feb. and using the road through as their main access to the pipeline. They estimate to be through by August. Made for an interesting turkey season. 50+ people and almost constant traffic of vehicles and equipment 6 days a week. They have most of the pipe laid out to install. Currently they are working on directional bores underneath a swamp and creek.
Where is your club located?

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
The longer it takes to get their final FERC approval the longer it will take. As soon as they get that it will go fast I assume.

sent from...... Tapatalk

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Been all around Halifax county today trying to find where the pipe is being laid.... can’t find em! Randy where are you talking about? I was trying to see how close they are to us but haven’t found anything yet