"ATF" or other themed pictures

v8stang289

Twelve Pointer
I love guns, enjoy bourbon, and occasionally like a good cigar or pipe tobacco. In that spirit, I like "ATF" photos of alcohol, tobacco & firearms. Anyone else like taking/posing pics like that or other things?
-disclaimer- I don't condone mixing alcohol and firearms, I just enjoy the pics.
Here are a few I took today.
20230325_183835.jpg20230325_215534.jpg
20230325_215737.jpg

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Im confused a bit.

Is that a pot running into a thump keg and worm on one side while another line running to a stairstep on the other?

stiab

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Im confused a bit.

Is that a pot running into a thump keg and worm on one side while another line running to a stairstep on the other?
None of that. It is a coal fired steam boiler on the right, connected to a still pot (silver), connected to a doubler (thumper) and then to another doubler. No cooler seen in this shot.

stiab

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Here's a shot from another angle, that shows the fermenter boxes up front, and cooler barrel on left. It had a copper coil inside....

View attachment 113144
As to the tobacco and firearms part, the man pictured is Bennie Halstead, that is a cigar in his mouth, and there was S&W 38-44 was on his right hip.

bigten

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
And all the while I'm still sitting here wondering why his cigar cutter wasn't in the shot..... or maybe he just uses his pocket knife?