App State up 1

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
If not for 2 drops on last drive I genuinely believe they woulda won but what you gonna do I'd like seen that game in Boone though

Firedog

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Got to catch the damn ball.. no reason we lost that game other than mental mistakes, App is as good or better than Miami. Was a fun game right up until the end.. oh and I hope our long snapper is still running stairs.. that safety was ......

Excited for the rest of the season.. and I can't wait for next Saturday to finally be back inside Kidd Brewer with 35K of my best friends.. that place will be loud and the mountain rocking.

Firedog

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
If not for 2 drops on last drive I genuinely believe they woulda won but what you gonna do I'd like seen that game in Boone though
this was the back half of a Home -n- Home series.. they wore us out in Boone 3 or 4 years ago, but I too would like to see it again.

Firedog

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
to put it in perspective.
No NC team iscurrently ranked above COASTAL CAROLINA.
That's how bad it is for NC college football.
not really that bad when you consider how over ranked Coastal really is.. that chicken (pun intended) will come home to roost soon enough..

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
you're a Carolina fan right.. that pretty much makes your opinion on football null and void :fishing:
we'll see how froggy you feel when it's time to play. you've got them at home when it's cold, so they may wilt in that hostile weather and stadium environment. LOL.

Last edited:

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
you're a Carolina fan right.. that pretty much makes your opinion on football null and void :fishing:

Easy now……don’t be generalizing all Carolina football fans. Go back and search my posts about Carolina over the past few years. I’m as big of a heels fan as there is but…..very realistic. Coastal would probably beat Carolina this year and most years for that matter especially given the fact that we can’t beat ecu, app st, Duke, nc state or wfu consistently on any given year.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
that did not age well.
About as well as your comments on Brady last year?😜
we should bet again on some football topic. Maybe when asu plays La again?

I’ll let you structure the bet but then I will pick the team or vice versa.
I’m plAying with your money (lunch) now so it’s no big deal if you get lucky and win.

Firedog

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
About as well as your comments on Brady last year?😜
we should bet again on some football topic. Maybe when asu plays La again?

I’ll let you structure the bet but then I will pick the team or vice versa.
I’m plAying with your money (lunch) now so it’s no big deal if you get lucky and win.
Lol.. i missed brady and gronk by 3 games. thought about that when gronk went down before game 3 or 4 this year..

Bottom line, the beach chickens had played nobody and were riding only on reputation from a couple of close wins last year at home. Will never bet against my boys..