Apex Ammo

Bolt

Four Pointer
Has anyone ever shot Apex? I just picked some up for next year, thought I would give it a try.
2f0d493f1309e3479f5ab4ffa584e50b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hevi 13. Anson

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Shoots great and patterns tight through Indian Creek Choke. Shouldn't have any problem harvesting a pterodactyl with that round. Lol

Hevi 13. Anson

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
That would be interesting!

Seriously I bought 3.5 #9 Fed tss. Patterns are crazy with the number of pellets. There are several forum members who have a tons of experience with tss. In my limited experience POI is very important with tss. Apex will be on my gun in the foreseeable future. Good luck

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
With that 3 and half load you may be able to take down small planes. In all seriousness if you like how they shoot and want to save on your shoulder their 3 inch load in more than enough to kill birds them 9's will throw great patterns. You get yours recently?

Bolt

Four Pointer
With that 3 and half load you may be able to take down small planes. In all seriousness if you like how they shoot and want to save on your shoulder their 3 inch load in more than enough to kill birds them 9's will throw great patterns. You get yours recently?

Yes they had a limited supply at Mack’s PW just a few days ago, got 2 boxes