Anyone with an arrow saw near Winston Salem?

DBCooper

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
After New Year, I’m going to need several (50+?) arrows cut. I’d rather pay one of you guys a little, v the bow shop. Maybe work out a trade of some kind. Maybe just meet and shoot some arrows. This is one thing I’ve never invested in. I can build arrows in full..., once they’re cut...and already have all my components/materials.

Thanks.....and Merry Christmas.

brownisdown

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I got a weston but I'm near pinehurst. Could send it to my brothers house if he is willing that's closer to Asheboro.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I use to cut my aluminum arrows with tubing cutter......now I order my arrows cut to length and if I miss......they cut it too long......gives me an out.....😁

Triggermortis

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I use to cut my aluminum arrows with tubing cutter......now I order my arrows cut to length and if I miss......they cut it too long......gives me an out.....😁
I think I still have a little kit that is used specifically for aluminum arrows. Seems like it worked pretty good for the few dozen that I cut with it. Probably not as clean as it would be with a cutoff saw, but decent nonetheless.

Now if you were using the kind that you use to cut copper pipe, that's another story.........:skeerd: