Anyone seen an Armadillo

jug

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
The cougars are eating them before they get to you.........
Seen one on the new 311 bypass between randleman and high point when it first opened. I took an exit just so I could go back and see. Only one I’ve ever seen in NC. I saw more armadillos run over than squirrels in GA, AL, and FL though
Yeah I have seen them dead and alive in SC , Georgia, and Florida but not 1 yet in NC

jug

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Haven't seen one in NC yet but when hunted near Estill SC area was full them critters and dand if they weren't loud in leaves
I have seen them down in Estill when my dad and I was down there turkey hunting in 2014.

shadycove

Twelve Pointer
Seen several dead on 40 in TN. Looks like we’re pretty well surrounded, SC, TN. Only a matter of time before those leprosy carrying hole diggers overrun the state.

This^^^^^^^^^^the nasty things are all carrying leprosy and it is contagious.....do not touch without nitrile gloves.

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
I think they are expected to go up NC up to maryland............ they do seem to be slow heading from SC up inot eastern NC.....if they can live in Translvania co they can live in southeastern Virginia.......